Thursday, November 28, 2013

Results of being sick

Today I was really sick and completely lost my voice. I wasn't able to go to school which resulted in me staying home doing nothing but watching a Korean drama called 'Heirs'. It was quite nice actually but I felt stressed from being not productive. Overall the experience of relaxation was worth the time.

I have gotten up to episode 13 in one day, I know, terrible and unproductive. ""The Heirs" depicts the friendships, rivalries and love lives of young, rich heirs led by Kim Tan (Lee Min-Ho) and a girl named Cha Eun-Sang (Park Shin-Hye). Unlike the others, Cha Eun-Sang is considered ordinary and comes from a poor background." That was the description provided by AsianWiki about the general plot of this drama. So far I have enjoyed it because I really enjoyed a similar Korean dram called 'Boys over Flowers' with many of the same actors and actresses as characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment