Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Creative Poetic Response to "the sound of hollyhocks" by Hugh Garner

Misdirected.


Had this day not been expected?

In this world I am neglected,
Am I the only one who had suspected,
That one day he'd be disconnected,
From a world which seemed perfected,
Little did she know he was infected,
With her nature, overprotected.
I feel so bad; I was subjected,
His call for help; I had dissected.
I meant no harm, he was respected,
He was suppose to be protected,
Not to feel so well rejected.

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Great english writing skills. -F.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the words you used in your poem they were really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the rhyming throughout your whole poem. I also liked the deep meanings you had with your poem. Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the fact that you made everything rhyme in the same pattern
    It was very pleasant and easy to read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing rhyme, admirable composition.
    9.37/10, would read again.
    Nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! It's really hard to make all the lines rhyme. The words are carefully choosed, too. So nice.

    H.H

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! It is hard to make every line rhyme. The words are caefully choosed.
    So nice.

    H.H

    ReplyDelete